Wednesday, June 01, 2005

What were the odds...

...of her finding, dating and marrying a man who shares her name? Is this shit for real? And what crazy bastard would marry her...? More from Hollywood.com:

"Heiress Paris Hilton has got engaged to her Greek shipping heir boyfriend of eight months, Paris Latsis.

Latsis, 27, proposed to Hilton, 24, on May 25 after she returned from a three-week trip to Europe to promote her new movie House of Wax--and they marked the engagement on May 29 with a barbecue for 75 friends at their Hollywood home."

Paris is quoted as saying: "I'm happy to have found someone to spend the rest of my life with." Hmm. If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you. --Joan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a man I'm happy that he gets to lay her down. I'm also supposed to be a little upset that she won't be available for me should Joan ever let me have a girlfriend.

Johnny

Nuray said...

Uhhhh....you mean, Melissa, right??? Get it right, i think I told you I was Melissa like a million times!!! LOL!!!