Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Why am I not shocked?

Angelina Jolie is a sex maniac? Nooooo. You have to be kidding me. Sure, she's cleaned up her act. But everyone must remember the cutting-herself-during-sex/wearing-billy-bob's-blood-in-a-vile-around-her-neck days, right? Come on... it's not that long ago. I have shoes older than her divorce papers. So, really, this news from IMDB.com should come as no surprise:

"Angelina Jolie dumbfounded Mr. And Mrs. Smith director Doug Liman with her eagerness to make sex scenes in the movie as eye-watering as possible. Liman instructed the sexy 29-year-old to perform the kinkiest sex acts he could think of, just to shock her - but none of his suggestions were new to the saucy star. He says, "I suggested she should perform the most graphic, crazy sex act I could imagine for the love scene just to try to shock her. Like 10 steps beyond anything I'd consider doing in my own life. She starts furrowing her brows. I'm like, 'Oh, never heard of that one?' She's like, 'No, actually I'm just trying to figure out whether I've done that one.'"


Now, I ask you...does anyone believe Pitt and Jolie didn't...you know...do I have to spell everything out for you? --Joan.

Oh god, you know they effed.--Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She just went up a notch in my book. She's now up to notch number one.

Johnny