Monday, September 14, 2009

Lady Ca Ca single-handedly keeps clothing manufacturers in business



Let it be said: Lady Ga Ga is out of her damn mind. Case in point: Last night's many VMA wardrobe changes. I've heard of changing in between acts, but who changes during a commercial break? She scares me, more than just a little.



I think it's the leg warmers that really pull this outfit together.


Finally, someone's found another use for embroidery hoops.



I really cannot begin to tell you how much that crown
scares the boo boo jeebies out of me.



There.are.no.words.


Why isn't PETA outraged by this outfit?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm the only one who loves that she is off-the-wall and so extreme. The music biz is soooo boring. She at least makes things interesting.