Sunday, January 31, 2010

The GRAMMY Red Carpet: Live

Let's get it started...

 

Oh, dear Lord... who let these fools in? Way to class it up.

  

Liberace: Model 2010.

  

Imogen Heap arrives with a useless umbrella 
and looking as if she was caught in a bear trap. 


Best quote of the the night: "For her second outfit of the night, they're just gonna spray her down with glue and run her through a Build-A-Bear Workshop." -- Stephen Colbert, re: Lady GaGa's attire.




One of my all-time faves, Mr. M-R-A-Z. ;)

 

Lea Michelle, looking fabulous. Three for three. 

 

Katy Perry in Zac Posen, I think. One word: Fugly. 
She should never wear this color again.

 

And hear she is with her fiance, Russell Brand, 
who looks like he showered... a little. 

  

Usher and Mya. 
Usher usually dresses so well, but I'm not digging this. 

 

Heidi Klum raided Pam Anderson's closet for this tacky number.




I don't know who this couple is, 
but they both have issues with their footwear.

 

Beyonce. This gown has lovely detail, 
I'm just not crazy about the shade. 

 

Pink. I like this gown. It's interesting. Like the shades.


Carrie Underwood. Liking the neckline on this dress.
Much prettier on camera than in this photo.

  

Lady GaGa -- in, wait for it, Armani! I actually like this. LOL. 
Maybe there's something in my nasal spray, but I think this is fun. 
Granted, she's going to impale someone on whatever that thing is... 
But, it's classic Lady GaGa. 

 

No comments: