Sunday, January 17, 2010

Live Blog: GOLDEN GLOBES 2010 Red Carpet Arrivals

It's officially Award Season. Tonight's Golden Globes will be airing at 8pm (EST), but the stars are arriving right now. So, let's not waste another second!

It's a wet and squishy red carpet -- the first time ever in Globe history that it's raining. All of the umbrellas are putting a damper on the usually festive event, but we'll make due.




Lisa Edelstein arrives early, as usual.
Not loving this gown, but the color works.


Olivia Wilde from House. This gown does nothing for her.




Rose Byrne from Damages. Lovey color, nice accessory use on the hip.
Hair's not great -- but hey, it's raining.


Sofia Vergara looks complicated.
I want to solve this dress, but I'm not sure it's possible.


Gorgeous in Oscar DeLarenta, Lea Michele from Glee.
Such a throwback to the 50s. You can't see the appliques on the bottom in this photo.
Look for it on the Best Dressed list tomorrow ;)



Lauren Graham in pink. And she means it. Ooof.
Look, Melissa and I both love pink, but this is way too much pink for its own good. 



Oh, Maggie G. You sometimes hit, but usually miss.
And, this -- this is a miss. A mess in coral.



Toni Collette in gold mesh... Not loving it, but
she's one of the better dressed so far this evening. 



Christina Hendricks from Mad Men.
Look, I know it's a bit much -- but I kinda love this.
It's old Hollywood glamour -- Rita Hayworth meets Marilyn Monroe.



Mickey's in the house. And, he brought a very tall and tacky friend.



Neil Patrick Harris, looking fab, and his equally adorable partner, David Burtka.



Oh, my. What happened to Diane Kruger.
Usually, she's a candidate for Best Dressed.
She can count that out tonight.



Sandra Bullock. The top is fab. The bottom...not so much.



Vera Farmiga, looking lovely in black.
Much prettier on TV than photographed.



Newly engaged, Emily Blunt and John Kraskinski. Love her dress.



Jane Krakwoski -- lovely in deep purple.
Done right, unlike Sandra.



The ladies from Mad Men really got it wrong tonight.
Here are Elisabeth Moss and January Jones,
proving they should leave the fashion decisions
up to the Mad Men fashion designer.



 

Tom Ford (hotness) and Julianne Moore
(wearing what appears to be the skin of a long dead Wall St. businessman.)




Clooney and his gal pal from Italia -- who is a bit of a horse face.
YEAH, I said it. And talk about a tacky dress.



God help me, Fergie's my Best Dressed so far.
I HATE it when shit like that happens.



Love the top on this dress, worn by Penelope Cruz.



The party has officially started!
TRACY MORGAN IS IN THE HOUSE!
I can just hear him saying: "I love the Golden Globes so much,
I wanna take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant."



Ooof. That chick from Glee.
We might have a contender for Worst Dressed.



Marion Cotilliard. I don't hate this. I don't love this.
I'm indifferent.



Oh, look. Mariah brought her two friends AND her husband. Classy.



Look, I love Tea Leoni -- but is she going shopping to the Gap
or attending the Golden Globes??? Come on, girl.



Drew Barrymore. Hmm.
If it wasn't for that protrusion on her hip, this would be lovely.



Kate Hudson. I'm not sure what is going on here, actually.
The top is quite lovely, with the lacey ruffle peeking out from behind the structured bodice
(although you'd never know it in this photo).
But, what is going on at the bottom there is quite disturbing.



Tina! In your own words: WHAT THE WHAT?
This is a hot mess. And, dare I say it?????
Yes, Worst Dressed.
Oh, how this pains me.




4 comments:

KP said...

Best blog ever!!!!!

KP said...

I love it that some can carry their own umbrellas.

KP said...

"Oh, look. Mariah brought her two friends AND her husband. Classy"
'he's there 'cause her two friends are incapable of holding an umbrella

natural health products said...

Golden Globe Awards are presented annually to recognize outstanding achievements in the entertainment industry. Congratulations to the Hollywood stars who have been awarded.

http://feelbettercenter.com/