Monday, February 15, 2010

I dunno, she might want to reconsider

Posh has already revealed what her Oscar dress will be. Not sure how I feel about it. It's so muted and I personally hate washed out colors like this. But she's a brunette so it won't be as bad as when a Nicole Kidman wears a dress like this. But with Posh's skeletal frame, I feel like this is going to cling in ways that I don't want to see.



While going over details of her "daring" and "sophisticated" new collection today, Victoria Beckham hinted at what she'll be wearing on Oscars night for the Elton John AIDS Foundation's annual Academy Awards party. A model stepped out wearing a stunning off-the-shoulder silk gown and Beckham said, "It looks effortless, it looks chic and I'm going to wear this to the Oscars". She also told the intimate crowd of editors that her refined fall lineup was inspired by 1940s-era Dick Tracy comic-strips. "It's '30s and '40s-influence mixed with cutting-edge uses of fabric," Beckham said. "To me, it symbolizes a relaxed elegance. It was my personal style goal to be more relaxed, and you can see that in the collection."

No comments: