Saturday, February 06, 2010

Yeesh, what an asshole

Linda Hamilton, who used to be married to Avatar director James Cameron, has spilled some of the beans of their marriage. Methinks this chick needs to write a book. What a glimpse into the man who brought us Avatar and Titanic.


Here are a few of the reasons it is difficult to be married to Cameron, according to Hamilton:

- When filming 'Terminator' Hamilton asked Cameron to see her playback and he refused. She got mad and he apologized and plied her with a bottle of champagne. "Then he told the crew that he'd made me work up that rage to get a better performance from me. Bull! So the apology didn't mean a thing. I thought: 'You creep!'"

- Cameron shouts 'Take a number, take a number,' when people want to talk to him.

- He would put his own family up in a hotel when they came to visit.

- When they were fighting Cameron would repeatedly move out and back in have his assistant move his home gym with him. "It got to the stage where I said: 'Let me at least keep your gym because this is really getting expensive.'"

- "His parenting techniques: Jim would go away for three years to do a movie then come back and treat her like a one-year-old and think she was going to be stolen in the playground."

- His mantra: "He used to say to me: 'Anybody can be a father or a husband. There are only five people in the world who can do what I do, and I'm going for that.'" [TMZ]


I, for one, was never impressed with Titanic and prayed that I was able to get those 3 hours of my life back. Now Avatar doesn't interest me in the least. And after reading this, forget it.

No comments: