Sunday, April 08, 2007

Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayer supposedly humiliated his daddy

Wow, Elizabeth Hurley's daddy-in-law is pissssssssed...


The Indian father-in-law of British actress Elizabeth Hurley said in an interview Sunday that he had cut ties with his son, Arun Nayer, amid anger over their lavish wedding.

Vinod Nayer told the Sunday Mirror from Mumbai that he and his wife Joanne felt "publicly humiliated" and treated "like social outcasts" at the event, which took place in Britain and India last month.

"Liz and Arun have treated us very shabbily. My heart is heavy with pain," the newspaper quoted him as saying.

Nayer senior, a textile magnate, claims that the couple seemed to disrespect Indian relatives and did not act with consideration towards him and his wife.

"We were pushed into the background like poor relations. This has broken my heart," the 66-year-old added.

"I have decided to cut all ties with my son...I feel that Liz and Arun behaved shamefully and placed more importance on showing off than their own family," Nayer senior added.

He said that he had not spoken to his son since the wedding and had sent him a letter accusing him of having "disregarded me like one of your office boys."

"You have shown disrespect to me and my family, plus my dear friends who have been with me since your birth," the letter reportedly said. [Yahoo]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

first she takes down hugh grant by forcing him to hire a prostitute, now this!

johnny

Nuray said...

AND she spawned the demon-child.

Nicole said...

wow. who knew?