Thursday, November 12, 2009

Loose Lips


So, you all heard about the Josh Douchemel HookerGate deal. Apparently that stripper/hooker has a heart of gold and is apologizing to Fergie for sexing up her hubby. Also -- surprise -- she's not real smart like.

The woman who claims she had a short-lived affair with Josh Duhamel has exactly two words for his wife, Fergie: "I'm sorry." "I thought, 'Nobody's gonna find out. It's not gonna hurt anybody,' " exotic dancer Nicole Forrester, 34, tells Extra in an interview set to air Thursday night. "I'm sorry that I didn't think of it like I think of it now." ..."She's standing by her man, so obviously I'm not wrecking the home too bad, huh?" she says. In fact, the media attention given to her claims have hurt her family, if anyone's. She has two young children. "My son, he went to a football game last Saturday and he was like, 'Mom, you're disgusting. I didn't know you had sex with him,' " she says. [people]


Eh, Strippy Strippington, don't feel too bad. Because Fergie's not too clear on what's cheating and what isn't cheating anyway:

Prior to tabloid reports that her husband Josh Duhamel had an affair with an Atlanta stripper, Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie told the Advocate magazine that she has some strict rules about cheating in her marriage. That interview now appears in the December-January issue of the Advocate. Fergie told the magazine that her rules for cheating also apply for same-sex relationships. “I've had a lot of fun with women, and I'm not ashamed of it," she told the magazine. "But just because I enjoy women doesn't mean I'm allowed to have affairs in my relationship." ... “"I learned through talking with my therapist that it is still cheating even if it's with girls, so there is a rule there." [cnn]

Hmm. If I used Fergie logic, then I can make up my own rules: So, basically, it's not cheating if it's with George Clooney...and frankly, I'm ok with that.




2 comments:

EmilyBoo said...

She looks like Kristen Johnston in that picture.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.