Friday, November 27, 2009

The scent of...

If you're a diehard Avon fanatic like me -- no doubt you've seen the celebrity endorsements-a-plenty. Avon has worked tirelessly scoring some of the biggest celebrities to endorse their perfume and makeup lines. From Reese Witherspoon to Jennifer Hudson -- everyone is feeling the Avon love these days.

I suppose it's not odd that Avon bigwig Jillian Dempsey's husband, Patrick, has been making an appearance in the catalogs of late... I just had to screen shot this, because it's a pretty steamy McDreamy moment, but it does beg to question -- what IS the scent of Patrick Dempsey? That, my friends, is an open-ended question of which I'm willing to get to the bottom. ;)



BTW: Stop by my favorite Avon Lady's shop to experience After Thanksgiving steals ;) Love ya, Terese!

No comments: