Monday, July 18, 2011

#he'sback @thethingthatwon'tgoaway

Just when you thought Charlie Sheen's latest 15 minutes of fame were up and it was safe to come out of hiding -- BAM! He's baaaaaaack. He's producing his own sitcom and found a distributor. Guess misery really does love company. I think it's pretty safe to say this will be a #hugefriggindisaster.

Charlie Sheen is developing a pilot for the small screen: Anger Management, a sitcom based on the 2003 movie starring Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler. "I chose Anger Management because, while it might be a big stretch for me to play a guy with serious anger management issues, I think it is a great concept," Sheen said in a statement...."It also provides me with real ownership in the series, a certain amount of creative control and the chance to be back in business with one of my favorite movie producers of all time, Joe Roth," Sheen says....Lionsgate's Debmar-Mercury will distribute the new series. [USA TODAY]

*

No comments: