Monday, February 16, 2009

Oooh, that's gotta hurt.

Mr. Ten Gallon Hat, Kenny Chensey, is finally speakin' up about why he split from Renee Zelwegger just 4 months into their hasty marriage. Methinks Kenny's got something to promote, otherwise, who cares at this point? If I were her, I'd get my spurs on and give him a swift kick in the arse.

Country star Kenny Chesney is finally opening up about what went wrong during his four month marriage to Renee Zellweger. "I panicked. I pushed her away," Kenny tells Playboy magazine. He says the media attention was too much for him and, "I just didn't want to be married to her any more."... "I didn't have a clue as to what true marriage meant," Kenny confesses. "It was a scary moment for me." And although Renee was the one who filed for the annulment, Kenny says it was more of a mutual decision. "Somebody had to file the papers. I was fine with her doing it." Still, he hasn't gotten over their short-lived romance. "I still think about her every day," he admits. "Don't believe it hasn't left scars. I mean, you don't just fall out of love with somebody." [star]





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's a dipshit.
~Jen