Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Lost convo

Joan and I are obsessed with Lost. We talked about it today.

Me: Have you been watching Lost? I'm utterly and completely obsessed.

Joan: Omg. Tell me about it. Didn't it get way friggin creepy fast right at the end, w/those "others" coming out of the jungle waving weapons!!! Omg. Amazing.

Me: OMG. It was like the Night of the Living Dead. Holy, I just cannot get over how freakin' good that show is...

Joan: I know. I'm so hooked. What's the deal w/the guy in the "fallout shelter"?

Me: He's the same guy that Jack encountered in the stadium way back in the day when he was racing up and down the stairs. But what he's doing there??? Who the F knows.

Who's your fave character? Locke is mine for his mind and the way he handles things. Sawyer, for completely different (carnal) reasons.

Joan: Yeah, Sawyer's pretty damn hot. Some bod on him. Woo. But I like Jack. He annoys me on the show a little, but he's so cute. And I like the chemistry between him and Kate. I could deal less w/LOTR guy. Enough already.

Me: Holy moly. Sawyer with his bod and his dirty face and hair. I'm not one for the greasy, dirty look but Sawyer with his aggressive, but sometimes softie, ways is really damn hot.

I like Jack too. Definitely a cutie pie. But annoying sometimes with his way of dealing with things or not dealing with them.
 
Kate's ok. I'm pretty neutral toward her.
 
I liked the LOTR dude in the first season before he got obsessive about taking care and protecting the preggers girls. True, enough already with the "I'll never let anything hurt you ever again" crap.
 
I'm liking the Korean guy, Jin, more and more even though he started off as an asshole.
 
Joan: I think Jin is hot. But he's a total dick. He's getting better though. That one episode redeemed him, when he expliained why he was going on the raft.

Me: He was an ass in the beginning but he truly does love and care for his wife. I'm not totally hating him now. But how frustrating is it that he was captured by The Others and can't tell Sawyer and Michael about it?!?!?!

Joan: I think, as aggravating as that is, it was such a clever plot device on the part of the writers. There is such amazing detail... Have you seen this craziness??? The Lost Numbers

Me: I want to open that link, but will it give anything beyond last night's episode away. Any spoilers? Cause I don't want to see any spoilers!

Joan: Nope. It's just a count of the times the numbers have appeared...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

some of the stuff on the numbers site is pretty ridiculous.

johnny