Friday, September 23, 2005

This week's installment of: WTF?

So it would seem that Kenny Chesney is too busy for marriage. Hmm. Well. Maybe, he should take off the hat once in a while, since it appears to be cutting off circulation to his teeny, tiny brain.
"Kenny Chesney believes he had "too much" on his hands to make his marriage to Renee Zellweger a success....Chesney admits he struggled to balance his personal life with his hugely successful career [that's debatable --joan]. He tells Country Weekly, "I'm all right. I'm good. There have been better times, but I'll be okay. I hit everything so hard this year [connotation intended --joan]. I had the biggest tour I've ever done, I had a record to finish that was real important to me, and, of course, I had something new in my personal life and I was trying to do that too [note he used the word "something", not "someone". interesting. --joan]. It really ended up being too much. I'm tired right now, but by next year, I'll be excited to get back to it [back to what? marrying women for 4 months and then getting an annulment? --joan]. And it'll be about the music again, not about the sideshow." [oooh, "sideshow' -- wow-- that's harsh. comparing her to a circus. yeesh. --joan] In court papers, Zellweger listed "fraud" as the reason for the break-up. [IMDB]
Smell that? Someone's making excuses...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes people call me sideshow bob!

johnny