Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's all beginning to make sense...


I not a big John Mayer fan. He just don't do it for me. So, naturally -- I've always wondered what all these chicks see in him -- especially someone like Jen Aniston. Well, it's all beginning to make sense:

"John is good in bed," a pal of the 30-year old singer-songwriter tells OK!. "Not just good, but sensational. Every girl I know who has slept with John says it was the best sex of their life. I'm not sure what exactly he does in bed, but after girls sleep with him, they're ruined. They get totally hung up on him and want more! Whatever John's secret is, he should market it. He could retire from the music industry." [ok]

Intrigued? Indeed, I am.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welp, I AM a John Mayer fan, and other than the green bathingsuit thingie (which really hurts my eyes in about 8 different ways), I'm cheering to hear he's the MAN! ;-)
~Jen

Anonymous said...

joan,

have you never wondered how i, a grossly overweight hairy beast, ended up with a pretty gal like melissa?

johnny