Sunday, June 01, 2008

Joy Behar Opens Up


I saw Joy Behar perform last night... She was quite candid about a few of her co-hosts and some recent View guests. I'm paraphrasing here, but you'll get the gist. Funny stuff:

Joy On:

BARBARA WALTERS: Barbara's off selling her book door-to-door now. Barbara's a nice gal, You know she washes out her own panty hose. What's crazy is, she's still wearing them when she washes them. Which proves she's not only talented, but a magician as well.

WHOOPI GOLDBERG: We have Whoopi on now. They wanted someone less confrontational and sensational as our last host, Rosie O'Donnell.

ELISABETH HASSELBECK: [The crowd booed] Come on now, she's a nice kid. She just had Cheney's baby.

STAR JONES: What's she doing now? Who knows, the bitch got so skinny she disappeared.

[SHE NEVER MENTIONED SHERRI. TAKE FROM THAT WHAT YOU WILL ;) ]

SHARON STONE: That's one crazy bitch. Did you hear what she said about the Chinese -- that they were punished because of their involvement with Tibet? She sang a different tune when they pulled her Dior ads and apologized quick enough: 'Fuck the Dalai Lama, I love the Chinese!' She went on to share a story about Sharon berating a hair stylist backstage at the View.

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGAR: I don't like him, you know why? Because I heard that he was on the Kennedy yacht with all the Kennedy women and was walking around in the nude. Like the Kennedy women haven't suffered enough.

ROBERT WAGNER: He hit on me when he was on last. This is who I get hitting on me now, 80-year-old men. He comes up to me in the dressing room and says: 'Lookin' good, Joy. What perfume are you wearing?' and I said 'Gardenia.' He said: 'That's what Natalie used to wear.' I said: 'I get seasick.'


No comments: