Thursday, June 26, 2008

Where's that red-hot poker...?


Cause I'm gonna need to render myself blind. Vern Troyer (aka Mini Me) has a sex tape. I did not stutter. He has a sex tape. I'm going to let the facts speak for themselves lest I say something I completely regret:

Per TMZ
Yes, that's Mini-Me Verne Troyer in a sex tape shot with his former live-in girlfriend at the couple's apartment. A third party has snatched up the tape and although no deal has been made, we hear dealer Kevin Blatt, who brokered the deal for Paris' video, is entertaining a $100k offer from SugarDVD to distribute the nastiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just threw up a little. In my mouth.
~Jen

Anonymous said...

I must see it! The guy is hilarious!
Nothing better than when he got drunk and starting urinating in the corner while on that MTV show... I gotta go find that on YouTube again!!!

Johnny