Thursday, March 08, 2007

AI: Ladies night

Joan and Melissa comin' at ya from the same coast, the left coast.

Jordin: A bit pitchy in spots. Not your best performance. I’m not as enthusiastic as these two.

Ryan’s black turtleneck just accentuates the fact that he is a pinhead. He is the tiniest person on the planet. His belt buckle looks huuuuuuge. But it’s most likely a regular sized belt buckle.I’d feel like Gulliver around that shit. Raiding his closet would be like raiding the Keebler elves closet. (But he still floats Melissa’s boat.)

Sabrina: Not your best performance. You did your thing. Big ol’ voice. You can sang. You go girl!

Ms. Blow-Job (Antonella): She’s lucky she’s hot cause girl can’t sing for shit. It’s like someone is taking a big steamin’ dump IN MY EARS. Snooooooozefest. Someone needs a punch right in the noggin. She got a big ol’ horse face – Hillary Swank lookin’ sassy talkin’ bitch. Her singing makes me feel like aliens are poking at my body.

Princess (Haley): Wedding singer. I’m melting from the cheese factor of this performance. She blows. Beauty pageant contestant. “She cries, too, which I love…” –Melissa. She really needs to get a job as Sleeping Beauty at Disneyland.

Stephanie: Sing it, girl. Makes me wanna put my hands in the air. But get a new haircut.

LaKisha: Big ol’ voice. Girl brought da house DOWN. LaKisha just made Paula’s high even better.

Ryan’s harem embroils him in a pillow fight – and he throws like a girl.

Gina: Needs to stop thinking she’s the chick from Evanescence. (I SWEAR I WROTE THIS BEFORE I HEARD THE SONG CHOICE). The 80s called, they want their lace, fingerless gloves back. Avril Lavigne called, she wants the fake goth-thang back..

Melinda: OCD never sounded so good. (Except when it’s your boss…)

"Cheerio, me lasses."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't watch this show anymore... they kicked off the jazz chick.

guess there's still antonella!

johnny