Saturday, June 20, 2009

Spoiling Grey's


If you'd rather be surprised for the season opener of Grey's Anatomy this fall, then ya better stop reading the tabs. It's pretty clear how it's all gonna go down...

T.R. Knight is finally confirming he's leaving Grey's Anatomy. "Leaving Grey's Anatomy was not an easy decision for me to make. I am extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to play this character and will miss my fellow cast and crew very much," he tells Usmagazine.com in a statement. "I continue to wish them the very best, and wholeheartedly thank all of the fans who have supported me and the show with such passion and enthusiasm," he continues. [us weekly]


But, it looks like Katherine Shut the F Up Already You Ingrate Heigel is eating some crow and trying to keep a steady paycheck...

Katherine Heigl isn't leaving Grey's Anatomy, a source tells Usmagazine.com. "Katie will still be on Grey's next season," a source tells Us. Heigl's rep tells Us: "I am unable to comment."... While Knight is off the show, as confirmed to Us by former costar Melissa George yesterday, Heigl negotiated her contract to stay. [us weekly]




No comments: