Monday, September 14, 2009

Hey, who let this douche nozzle get on stage?


What the what? I had to rub my eyes, blink twice and shake my head...and she was STILL there. But I shrugged the stage crasher off -- thinking it was a long show and I was hallucinating. I mean, after all, WHO DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS? Who stage crashes, making it look like you're part of the act unless you're on crack? If I were Jay-Z or Alicia Keys, I woulda knocked her dumb ass off the damn stage.

Lil Mama has issued a statement to explain why she ran on stage during Jay-Z and Alicia Keys’ “Empire State of Mind” at last night’s MTV Video Music Awards. “I did not mean any disrespect towards Jay-Z or Alicia Keys,” the rapper/America’s Best Dance Crew judge says. “I admire them and look up to them as role models. ‘Empire State of Mind’ had my emotions running high. In that moment I came up on stage to celebrate my two icons singing about NY.” [ew]

No comments: