Sunday, November 15, 2009

There's no accounting for taste...


Here's proof that no amount of money can buy you taste. Tacky is as tacky does. InStyle magazine gives us a peek into the "humble abode" of Christina Aguilera. Do not adjust your screens -- this is the real deal.


I don't know where to look first here. Between the mirrored ceilings, the pink pool table, the Vegas-style arcade games flanking the fireplace and the Edvard Munch-esque carpeting, my eyes are now permanently crossed.



I'm pretty sure she went to a tag sale at Liberace's house and just said: "Wrap it all up - it's coming home with me!" Is that shag carpeting on the platform bed riser? (I'm pretty sure that sentence has never been written.)



Wow. Gotta say, I would totally be constipated in this bathroom. There's too much going on. I wouldn't be able to concentrate long enough to get my business done.



Look, every gal loves a big closet. But, this is riggodamndiculous. You'd think with all the money she laid out on that tacky-ass joint, she'd put aside some dough to finish dressing her kid.

1 comment:

Nuray said...

and climbing a ladder in platform stilettos? Stoopit.