Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Nanny Diaries, Part 2

To the left, the nanny in question, Miss Daisy Wright. And she's one to kiss and tell:

[Daisy] describes Law...as "a masterful lover who made my whole body tingle." The result, she said, "was mind-blowing rampant sex ... amazing, wonderful."

The initial seduction, she says, took place over a bottle of wine. "The next thing I knew, he was kissing me. ... We kissed and kissed for what seemed like ages. ... The next thing I know, we are dragging each other upstairs to his bedroom, kissing and then, in the bedroom, ripping off each other's clothes." [It apparently started on a pool table.--Joan]

The bliss was eventually interrupted at dawn, when Law's son walked in on the pair in bed reports People Magazine, saying, "Daddy, I'm having a bad dream."

According to Wright, "Jude said, 'It's all right, darling, go back to bed.' The next thing I know, Jude was kissing my neck and all over. ... It was fantastic, he was just great. It was just what I needed."

When the child later informed his mother about what daddy was doing, Frost fired Wright, the Mirror reported." [BOSH (blog) and People.]

Well, this paints Jude as a complete and total prick. If I were Sienna, I'd be counting my blessings I'd found out sooner, rather than later. Creep. --Joan

Sienna's not doing too badly herself...she's been spotted making out with Orlando Bloom, which personally doesn't do anything for me since I think Bloom is one of the most effeminate celebs out there right now and I do not like girlie-men, but it ain't too shabby either. --Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who poses for a pic like that?

Johnny