Sunday, October 16, 2005

I ain't buyin' it...


I'm beginning to think this marriage ceremony was a big "Ha Ha on You" to the paparazzi and the Hollywood gossip clan. Look at this picture (left); it's ridiculous. Let's break it down, shall we?

1. What's with the dopey fedora? (No to mention the dumbass look on his face... Does he ever wax serious, for even a minute? Or is he always starring in his own version of Punked?)

2. OK! Magazine paid top dollar for the rights to these pictures. Proceeds of which are reportedly going to Hurricane Katrina relief. But I ask, why this dopey-ass choice for the cover? There had to be something better...right? God, I hope so. Or I'm gonna want my $3.50 back.

3. Was is really necessary for her to get this "brided up" for her 3rd wedding? It seems a bit much, no?

and

4. Why did the couple choose OK! Magazine? Not People...Not Entertainment Weekly? But OK!? Or did they just go w/the highest bidder, in which case -- how the hell does OK! (the US version) already have this much money in the kitty to outbid the likes of People?

Well... All's I know is, I want a gander at that marriage license. Cause I ain't buying this crap for one minute. --Joan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jeez, god forbid somebody's happy :)

johnny