Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The truth comes to light...


Finally, Sienna Miller makes it clear, in no uncertain terms, that she has officially dumped Crude Law. And it would seem, she's done so in a fashion that would make most women quite proud:

Actress Sienna Miller has rubbished reports she forgave former fiance Jude Law after his affair with nanny Daisy Wright, insisting she ended their relationship three months ago. British newspapers at the weekend claimed Law had ditched Miller after discovering her alleged affair with actor pal Daniel Craig. But the Alfie actress insists she ended the engagement immediately after finding out about Law's fling with the nanny in July. The 23-year-old star says, "I dumped Jude three months ago. I just could not forgive him for what he did to me. We managed to remain friends but he really hurt me." Rumors of a reconciliation between Miller and Law, 32, were prompted by the fact they were still living together in his London home. But the beauty maintains their co-habitation was just for convenience while she acted in her West End show. She adds, "I moved in with Jude and rented my own flat out. When things got difficult between us I had nowhere else to go. And I've been really busy acting in As You Like It and had no time to find another place. So we have still been living in the same house. It has been really difficult but we've managed to get through." [IMDB]

Well, that'll show him... Now, Sienna, please don't make me have to eat these words...

--Joan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's not hot enough for him anyway :)

johnny