Saturday, October 01, 2005

It's OVAH! Part 3

...and they thought it would last forever. I like how her cover-issue of Vanity Fair is still on the stands and the engagement is off. Inside, you'll find a raving fiancee and a multitude of unecessary photo ops of the couple in all their pre-nuptial bliss. NOT! Please, there wasn't enough peroxide on the planet to withstand this couple's needs -- they had to call it quits. --Joan,


"Following weeks of speculation that their relationship was on the fritz, Hilton gave a brief statement to Us Weekly Friday announcing she and Latsis have scuttled wedding plans.

"I'm sad to announce that I've called off my engagement. Over the last couple months I've realized that this is the right decision for me. We remain best of friends, and I'll always love him," she said. "I hope people will respect my privacy during this emotional time." E! Online


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that the paris guy? what's the matter, ring wasn't big enough for her?

johnny