Thursday, October 05, 2006

Oh no he did-nt

Janet Jackson has gone on record saying her brother Michael was repsonsible for affecting her poor self image, as a child and as an adult:

And Joe [father to Janet] wasn’t the only man in the family giving Janet a hard time. She confesses that brother Michael damaged her self-image by teasing her constantly about her weight, calling her “big butt.” “After a while, it went beyond name-calling. It really affected me.” [us weekly]

Um, EXCUSE ME MOTHER F-ER??? He has some goddamn nerve teasing anyone when he's a friggin freak and a 1/2. "It went beyond name-calling?" HOLY F-ING SHIT...! This shit enrages me to no end. Let me get this straight... this is the person who was making fun of Janet Jackson's image?


Yeah, that makes sense.... Prick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for some reason, as weird as the nose, the skin, and the lips are, it's the facial hair that freaks me out!

johnny

Anonymous said...

Michael Jackson is such a freak.

I'm having trouble with your blog today. All I can view are this post, the beard one, and part of a post about Anna and Howard.