Wednesday, February 21, 2007

J&M bring on the hate

Well, the American Idol competition is finally underway and J&M have found the target of their venomous hatred. Sundance Head. So annoying, we just wanna punch him in the face. More hatin' comin' soon. (Melissa)


Dear Lord, what is all the fuss about with this bag of hot air? He looks like the singer of that dopey band I can never remember the name of (for good reason) that had that obnoxious song: "Hey now, you're a rockstar, Get your game on..." Ugh... Maybe that's why I can't stand him. But Meat Loaf better get booted Thursday night... or I'm gonna be bustin some Fox ass. (Joan)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was OK in his audition, but ever since then he has completely blown. I don't understand why he's still in the competition. Now that votefortheworst.com is supporting him though, he'll probably be there a while.

I <3 Chris Sligh! And I kinda like Blake (the beat-boxing guy, who did well on an actual song this week.)

Anonymous said...

yea, he rocked in the audition... hopefully he'll pick it up.

i like blake the best too.

johnny