Saturday, February 17, 2007

Whaaa?

I saw him on The View yesterday... and they mentioned his gf and showed a picture of them and everything seemed just fine... so wtf is People talking about???
Hugh Grant and girlfriend Jemima Khan have ended their relationship, Grant's publicist, Robert Garlock, confirms to PEOPLE exclusively. "Hugh and Jemima have decided to split amicably," says Garlock...Grant and Khan were recently together at the London and Los Angeles premieres of his new film, Music and Lyrics...In an appearance on ABC's The View that aired Friday morning, Grant brought up Khan when talking about how he's become increasingly "fussy" about fashion: "I used to be a man who played rugby and was relatively butch, and now I watch my girlfriend about to go out for the evening and I'll say, 'The brown shoes, I think.' " When Barbara Walters noted that he'd been "domesticated" by Khan, whom she described as "pretty attractive and pretty intelligent," Grant said, "I agree with you, I think she's a cracker. She doesn't need my help anyway." Joy Behar asked, "She's a what?" Replied Grant, "She's a cracker – but that's something different in America." [people]
I don't buy it. He seemed blissfully happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chick's will only ruin you dude! gotta be the eternal bachelor for the rest of us!

johnny

Nuray said...

he was dating? i had no idea. but i did read something about him saying that he's ready to be a dad now. isn't he in his mid-40's?

Nicole said...

he's 46. she had kids, so i guess he fig'd he had them...with her. but, i can't picture him as a dad.