Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mile High Club

This story made me freak the frig out... Now I'm wondering, why didn't I pursue being a flight attendent as a career choice? This certainly would have gotten me over my fear of flying a helluva a lot sooner...

A QANTAS flight attendant faces the sack after being accused of having sex with British actor Ralph Fiennes in an aircraft toilet while flying from Australia to India....In a confidential report to Qantas management obtained by The Sunday Telegraph, Ms Robertson is accused of chatting to Fiennes during the flight and being seen exiting the same toilet moments apart. She claims Fiennes, 44, became "amorous" towards her in the toilet... Qantas staff who were aware of the incident said last night the couple were caught after crew members waited outside the toilet. [news.com]
Damn... Damn... Damn... That lucky-ass bitch. Well, seriously though -- what the hell else are you going to do during a gazillion house flight to Aussieland? I mean, I bet the entire plane was one giant clusterfuck. People gotta pass the time. Damn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope he's not married or she's getting everything!

johnny