Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hollywood's new crop of well-adjusted kids...


Some new birth announcements coming off the wire... Start saving for therapy now.

Charlie Sheen and his wife, real estate investor Brooke Mueller, are expecting their first child together. “Brooke and I are thrilled! She’s the best stepmom Sam, Lola and Cassandra could ever hope for," Sheen, 42, tells Usmagazine.com, referring to his daughters Sam, 4, and Lola, 2 (with ex-wife Denise Richards), and Cassandra, 23 (with ex-girlfriend Paula Profitt). [us weekly]

Adult film star Jenna Jameson is going to be a mommy. “Yes, I can confirm I’m pregnant. It’s still early, so I’m being cautious. I’m resting as much as possible," she tells Usmagazine.com exclusively. "I'm so happy!" [us weekly]


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeuuuww.
~Jen

Unknown said...

"I'm resting as much as possible." Ooo-kay. And what does that mean, Jenna? She's gonna have the easiest labor ever, I'll bet. The kid can just climb out on his own. Slide right out, even.

And here's an open letter to Charlie Sheen: STOP REPRODUCING. I know you make enough money per eppy of that stupid-ass "two and a half men" to feed and clothe eight families of four for a year, but last I checked it's not your duty to populate the earth. Let's leave the parenting up to Brangelina and Jon and Kate Plus Eight. Bastard.

James Kennedy said...

Actually I heard Jenna's Gyno set up an office inside her. He shares it with a former co-star who fell in during her last shoot.