Thursday, August 21, 2008

Miss Jen, I hope you're sitting down...


...and you might want to consider taking some sort of sedative, since this will most likely launch you into a tirade. Don't say I didn't warn ya:

It's a rock band in the making: Gwen Stefani and her rocker husband Gavin Rossdale welcomed their second child, a son, on Thursday in Los Angeles, PEOPLE has learned. Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale was born at 12:46 p.m. and weighed 8 1/2 lbs. He joins the couple's other son Kingston, who turned 2 in May. "Kingston, Gwen and Gavin Rossdale welcomed the newest member of their family," they say in a statement. "Mother, baby and family are all happy and healthy. [people]

2 comments:

Nuray said...

i emailed my coworker the name and said, "try saying that three times fast."

Anonymous said...

STUPID. THOUGHTLESS. ASSHOLES.
How could they do this to a child??
Why on EARTH did they think it was a good name? Seriously. Once they said it out loud, didn't they realize: Holy shit, this is a ridiculously stupid name and not for use on a real human being?!?
Then again, I'm still getting over Jax from GH naming his son Peanut Kai.
What the FUCK is WRONG with these celebrities?!?!?!?!?
Okay. Rant over. I'm ready for my sedative now: seems Jason Lee, aka the father of the all time worst baby name, Pilot Inspektor, just went and had another kid. I am just BRACING myself for that one...
~Jen