Friday, August 15, 2008

Katie Holmes Stinks...

No really... well, that's the word on the street anyway. Our gal pal, Julie bumped into her on a NYC street today... Here's how it went down:

I was in the city today and literally bumped into her outside of some little theater off Bleecker (I can't remember the name, maybe Minetta Lane?)

Anyway I'm on the phone and I notice all these photogs across the street going crazy and this celeb 4x4 blocking half the street. She runs out, bumps into me on the way to the car (she did mutter "sorry"). As I'm on the phone my friend asks me what the commotion is and I scream into the phone, "Oh, its only Katie Holmes."

Ha! My close up celeb sighting of the summer and it has to be her.

Hey Julie... you're moving up in the pap world -- last year it was Ashton Kutcher... this year, Katie Holmes... next year... who knows? Maybe George Clooney. And if that be the case, you know my digits...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not too sure I would call it "movin' up"! She's not as cute as Ash!

Anonymous said...

So wait, does she actually smell? And with all that money, can't she afford a bra???