Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Some things are better kept family secrets...


Apparently, mom McConoheyhey is just as loose-lipped as her son. Seems she's willing to kiss and tell:

If you think Matthew McConaughey is a character, wait until you meet his mom. In her new book, I Amaze Myself! (iamazemyself.com), Kay McConaughey dishes on everything from her son Matthew’s conception to how her husband died in a compromising position with her! “On Monday mornings, he and I often said goodbye by making love,” Kay, 77, says exclusively in the latest issue of Us Weekly. “But one day, all of a sudden, it just happened. "I knew that something was wrong, because I didn’t hear anything from him. Just nothing," she says. "But it was just the best way to go!” And when her man couldn’t be revived, she made sure he was taken from the house in the buff. “I was just so proud to show off my big old Jim McConaughey — and his gift,” she says. [us weekly]

um, clearly the grief-stricken widow. ooof, what a piece of work. well, alright alright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you say NUTBAG?
Obviously, the wackadoo McHeyHey apple don't fall far from the tree...
~Jen