Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Joan and Melissa's Red Carpet Rundown... Emmy's 2008

The red carpet was a flourish of color this year... lots of brights, lots of flowy numbers. Here's some of the best and the worst from this year's primetime emmy's... enjoy!



Joan: My vote for Best Dressed was Nicolette Sheridan. I loved this dress: The color, the cut, the detail... all perfection.



Joan: I loved this, too. Just flowing and ethereal. Very lovely. (Olivia Wilde)



Joan: Alan Cumming is on the worst dressed list for this -- but he's just being Alan Cumming. I would have done w/o the sneakers...


Joan: My vote for worst dressed. From the slicked back hair to the fringe and that god-awful bow... ugh... just sickening.


Joan: Reminds me of a quote from the Producers "I'm supposed to be the Queen and I look like the Chrysler Building!"


Joan: Drapes. Some damask is just not right for dressmaking. OOOf.

Joan: I can't believe this disaster is Carolina Hererra! Oh, for shame!!! Ugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

? that last one looks very good!

johnny

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing, Johnny! But I agree with the rest of them.

Emily