Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Reconsidering the list

After a discussion with a friend about my Top 10 list, I thought I had come to the conclusion of taking Viggo off the list. I know, I know... those who are reading this and know me even somewhat are probably like, "WTF? Girl, are you ok?" The thing is is that Viggo is old and he's getting older. So am I but he's almost 50, people. Like 49, I think. Even Hugh Laurie (who is still very bangable at his age) is 48. But then I saw these pics of Viggo at LAX, and HOT DAMN! HELLO! He's back on, folks.






4 comments:

Nicole said...

fifty schmifty. i'd still do robert redford and he's over 70. get over it.

Nuray said...

ok, ok. i'd hit it. again. and again.

Unknown said...

CIGARETTE. STAT.

Miss H said...

ok, the fact that you even CONSIDERED removing this hotness for your list is upsetting! LOL! soooo the hawtness :)