Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Does a bear shit in the woods?

People mag thinks they're telling us something we don't already know.


I just have to share this hee-larious convo between J&M gal pal Karen and I:

Karen: Okay, tell me you don't wish you were his kids' nanny! http://omg.yahoo.com/news/peoples-sexiest-man-alive-hugh-jackman/15572?nc

Joan: um, his wife needs him to dress up for her? frankly, isn't him being smokin' hot enough? sheesh.

Karen: Hey, whatever works for them, as long as they’re in it together, is my feeling. Now, him being smoking hot and dressed up means:
-smoking hot cowboy
-smoking hot tough guy
-smoking hot whatever his role is tomorrow
I’d say she’s got the best of EVERY world right there...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Said it before, I'll say it again: Yummm.
~Jen

Anonymous said...

and I still wish I was that nanny!

-Karen

Unknown said...

too good looking to be straight.

Nuray said...

well, we all need to remember this:

http://joanandmelissa.blogspot.com/2006/08/hey-joan.html

Nicole said...

stop it stop it stop it