Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween in Hollywood

The "stars" show off their tricks and treats...



I don't remember Wonder Woman wearing black tights.
Fucks up the outfit altogether. Nice job, douchey.



These two couldn't decide on one stoopit costume, so....



They went with two...


That's Pink, looking the most feminine she has...ever.



Seal and Heidi definitely win. Hands down.


(In case you can't tell... Heidi Klum.)


This is just weird. My guess is Katy Perry had the jacket
and it kinda snowballed from there.



Yawn...


Ugh...


Where's Flava?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha this is awesome.

I kind of like Mariah Carey's costume. Mainly because I would like to own a dress with little cookies on it.

And, please. Is that effing Kim Kardashian in the most glorious and aspired-to of all female Halloween costumes??? Bitch, if black tights were allowed, I would have already done Wonder Woman! So not allowed!

Hi Nicole!

Unknown said...

i never liked clowns but...

Nicole said...

lol. hi judi! i'm glad the black tights angered u as much as me. ugh! aren't her 15 mins up????