Monday, November 10, 2008

was i under a rock?

Apparently, Lindsay Lohan came out in September. I musta been under a rock, cause I totally missed it. Now, she's opening up in detail:

Lindsay Lohan is finally speaking at length about her relationship with celebrity DJ Samantha Ronson. Though she first confirmed she and Samantha are a couple during a phone-in to syndicated radio show "Loveline" in late September, in a new cover story for the December issue of Harper's Bazaar, Lindsay tackled the question again, revealing more about her feelings for the DJ. "I think it's pretty obvious who I'm seeing," Lindsay told the magazine, which hits newsstands November 18. "I think it's no shock to anyone that it's been going on for quite some time... She's a wonderful person and I love her very much.... "Ali's known Samantha for a really long time. And she's like, 'Whatever it is, I support you. I probably won't ever do what it is you're doing, but I'm happy for you,'" Lindsay said. "Ali's very mature. I've told her that it's okay to like a boy or a girl if you're comfortable with it and it's something you believe you want to do. And I told her not to be afraid of who she wants to be." While Samantha is the first woman Lindsay has admitted to dating publicly, when asked if she had previously "been with a girl" by Harper's, the actress replied, "I don't know, maybe." Lindsay said she does not consider herself a lesbian, but as for whether she thinks of herself as bisexual, she told the magazine, "maybe." [omg/yahoo]


3 comments:

Unknown said...

"maybe i'm bisexual." well, that's about as noncommittal as you can get, eh?

she's so lesbo-chic.

Anonymous said...

As my buddy Feif said with regard to this whole situation...

"BullSH*T... she ain't DONE with dick, yet!"

Unknown said...

if you both have & munch on carpet you're a lesbian... at least for the time being.