Saturday, November 08, 2008

Uh, riiiiiiight.


Come on Kate... We love ya and you're definitely one of the best actresses out there. And you've always been forthcoming and no nonsense... Which is why we're not buyin' this claim that airbrushing wasn't used on your recent spread in Vanity Fair.

Just a day after Kate Winslet revealed in a Vanity Fair interview that she still feels like the "fat kid," critics in her home country are lining up to claim she still is. But the svelte five-time-Oscar-nominee isn't having it: "Kate is furious at suggestions that her body has been airbrushed," her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively. ... "She is in terrific shape and what you see is how she looks or she would never have agreed to pose for those shots," adds her rep. ... "I just didn't want people to think I was a hypocrite and that I'd suddenly lost 30 lbs. or whatever," the youngest ever five-time Oscar nominee said at the time. "So I just came out and said, 'Look, I don't look like that'. I'm not mad at the magazine, but I have no intention of looking like that." Winslet's rep does admit that minor tweaks were done to the actress for the photoshoot but insists the work was confined to skin shades only. "The only retouching was the usual work on skin tone that happens in every glamour shoot," adds the rep. [people]

I don't think they used the photoshop version of liposuction here... But it's obvious these pics have been 'perfected.' You be the judge...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

NOBODY looks like that. i think there was more than a little minor retouching.

Nicole said...

there's not a single blemish on her skin. not a single bump. come on. it's so true. no one looks like this.

Nuray said...

i look like that, so you all can hate me. especially after child birf. she's had 2 kids.

Anonymous said...

My 4 year old's bum isn't that smooth.
I've had two kids and am still thin... I'm very happy with the way I look IN CLOTHES, but skin just doesn't stay that smooth and firm after kids.