Monday, January 12, 2009

Giving credit where credit is due

Now as much I love Kate Winslet and don't think the woman can make a bad movie (not counting Titanic which was a big pile of steamin' shit that everyone and their ferret loved), her acceptance speech sucked the big one. And I couldn't sum it up in my words so I'm using the awesomest words of Michael K, the genius behind D-Listed.


...a blubbering Kate Winslet accepted her award for that movie about fighting in the suburbs while wearing old timey clothes. You know, I was wasted while watching this shit last night and now that I'm sober, her speech is a million times more annoying. Bitch is acting like she swam the Atlantic Ocean and then directly ran from New York to the Golden Globe stage. All breathless and shit. It's a damn Shiny Titty Award. Not an Oscar! Take a hit from Cameron's bong and mellow out. I wanted Marky Mark to turn the hose on her. Drama queen. However, I forgive her for all of that, because when she was calling out all the losers in her category, she said "Oh God! Who's the other one? Angelina!" HAHAHAHA! This is why God created Kate Winslet. The camera shot to Saint Angie who smiled and held her hands together in a very Disney villainess-like way. She was thinking, "The things I have planned for you, my pretty..." Brangelina showing up to awards shows and getting snubbed every time never gets old! The world will pay for this I'm sure! [dlisted]

1 comment:

Nicole said...

yeah, it was too much to be believed. GET OVER IT. sheesh.