Monday, June 20, 2005

Jennifer Garner is a very lucky woman, part two

Jen G. waits for B.Aff to unlock the door for her while he's sucking his ciggy on the other side.




Also see the original Jennifer Garner is a very lucky woman.

Well, this couple gets my vote to replace Britney and Kevin as this year's BEST IN WHITE TRASH. First of all, she shouldn't be drinking anything from Starbucks while she's pregnant. And him... who the f smokes anymore? I mean, get a friggin' life... at least he's not smoking in the car, w/the windows up, w/his pregnant girlfriend next to him. I predict these two will have their own reality show in a few months time -- PREGNANT: WITH BENNIFER2. --Joan

Joan, I cannot even believe that after all this, you'd still take Ben over Matt. From day one that these two came on the celeb scene, I was always about Matt and will forever be. He's just so much hotter and seems the smarter of the pair and more put-together. Joan, you disappoint me with your Ben preference. And judging from the length of that ciggy, it looks like he just lit it...Jen's gonna be waiting for a while before these two drive away, if he indeed isn't going to smoke that cancer stick with her right there. --Melissa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least he's all the way on the other side of their SUV while he's puffin' away!

Johnny

Anonymous said...

McKenzie's very upset that you guys are making fun of her man :)

Johnny

Nicole said...

oddly enough... i still take him over matt... what's wrong with me!!!???

Nicole said...

i dunno, joan. it's purely based on looks. but, clearly... i'm insane.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Melissa (right?) I'd definitely take Matt over Ben, and it's been that way from day one.