Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Jesus Juice anyone?



Melissa: Well, well, well...another day of utter disappointment in our country’s judicial system, more so our jury system, which I’ve always have been uncomfortable with. I’m just not confident enough that 12 Joe Schmoes starring at the face of one Michael Jackson, international superstar, child molester or not, Jesus Juice provider to the underage or not, can properly decide the fate of such a deviant mind (and I truly believe he is deviant). Someone who has defiled young children is now free to walk the planet along with the likes of OJ who murdered two people. On the flip side, Martha who pulled out of her stock based on an inside tip, went to jail for it. While that is wrong too, it is money, M-O-N-E-Y. With the MJ thing, we’re dealing with people--children. While I can’t rant totally on MJ for what he did, which is wrong no matter who was at his house or in his bed (YUCK!), the parents of these children are absolute retards for letting them sleepover at this freak’s house in the first place. No way in hell would I ever, ever let my 10-year-old stay over at a 47-year-old man’s house unsupervised. For what??? What can a 47-year-old man possibly want with 10-year-olds sleeping over??? That is a gigantic red flag. Obviously, something is wrong. But you know why these parents let their kids sleepover? Cause it’s MJ. Had it have been any other 47-year-old man, these parents would have been like, "Ew, get away from my child, you child molester freak!"

Joan: Melissa, I can’t agree w/you more. This entire freakshow is really just the most ridiculous fiasco I’ve seen recently. The fact that this jury of MJ’s peers exonerated him only gives him license to go ahead and do it some more. He will, no doubt, continue this abhorrent behavior – and probably to a much higher degree. How many times can one man be tried/brought up on similar charges and not have to pay for his crime? If I had a nickel for every person who has said: Oh, well…he’s sick. He doesn’t know what he’s doing is wrong. Bullshit. He knows full well what he’s doing is wrong – for crying out loud – he built his estate into a kiddy park to lure them in! The only adults this man deals with are the ones he employs and his shady family. Another thing I hear is: Oh, you can’t send a man to jail just cause he’s weird… Um, it’s not just cause he’s weird – cause if it was he’d be serving 20 consecutive life sentences. It’s because, as he admitted on national TV, he SLEEPS W/BOYS!!! My God – has the idea of celebrity colored people‘s minds so much they are incapable of seeing what’s obvious??? How is it that celebrities, like OJ, Robert Blake, and MJ, don’t get put in prison when they commit crimes against humanity – but Martha Stewart gets put in prison for stock fraud. Just goes to prove that the laws of this land do not protect women and children... Money, my dear Melissa, is much, much more important and held to a higher degree than life.

Melissa: Oh for crying out loud! I cannot believe there are MJ supporters crying out of joy that this mofo’s been cleared on all charges. I cannot wrap my brain around the fact that there are supporters and true believers in this freak of a man. And those who think that he doesn’t know what he’s doing wrong are warped, sad human beings who would hand over their children to him so they can "play" with MJ. Give me a break! I’m just so baffled. There is not a doubt in my mind that MJ is completely sane and knows exactly what he’s doing.

Joan: Such is the state of our population… And I blame the press, too. They can’t multi-task. This will be on TV for another week to come—at least. Legal analysts from around the globe are gathering to discuss the intricacies of this case…and meanwhile, the world’s going to pot. The headlines on CNN don’t fairly represent the true breaking news happening that this moment... And frankly, I’m sick to death of it.

And, on that note...

I heard Katie Holmes is embracing Scientology...

Melissa: ...And that Paris has decided to give herself two more years in the limelight before bowing out. Can't happen soon enough, IMO.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I can't believe how much time the news is allotting to this crap. And those MJ supporters who were crying for joy as each count was read need to get a life in a bad way.

Anonymous said...

In all fairness, did you see the pics of the boy who was accusing him? He was wearing these short shorts, just asking for it!

Johnny :)

Nicole said...

john... you didn't. you just didn't say that... --n

Nuray said...

HE WAS JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

lol, i know.

Anonymous said...

I was not!

Johnny