Saturday, November 12, 2005

Shop-a-Holic


On November 11th, yours truly attended the Lucky Shops event, hosted by Lucky Magazine -- a favorite of both Melissa and I. The event took place at Gotham Hall in NYC, and although I spent less than a planned (never a bad thing) it was a fab time.

Encircling the pantheon were 50 or so vendors, namely Chaiken, Marc Jacobs, Mblem, Delman, Bliss, Siegor Morrison, Lauren Merkin, and the Bluefly shop.

I picked up a fabulous Lauren Merkin bag for a steal (almost 75% off the original price!)...similar to this one. And some various other sundries.

On to the next shopping event ... Ciao! --Joan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joan,

Mellisa's holding up her end of the "I must shop at any & all possible waking moments" deal over here in the West Coast.

Johnny

Nicole said...

lol. that's my girl. well, pretty soon we'll be doing some damage east coast style... outlets, retail -- no one's gonna be safe.