Friday, April 29, 2005

Are they kidding with this guy?



I gotta tell you, Melissa... The guy they replaced us with on E!'s Fashion Police sucks ass. He knows fashion like Mariah Carey knows sanity. Plus, they paired him with Kathy Griffin...I wonder whose genius idea this was. If they tried to find two completely clueless-about-everything "C" celebs to talk about fashion -- well, they struck it rich. --Joan.

P.S. Go ahead, try and find us on that cock-a-mamie TV Guide Channel... Three people get it and they're busy watching The Weather Channel. Why did we leave E! again?

Ever since they put him and Kathy Griffin on Fashion Police, I haven't been watching. It's awful and this guy just irritates that crap outta me. He's almost as grating as Finola Hughes on the STYLE networks How Do I Look? --Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually know gay guys that said they can't stand to watch him 'cause he's too gay!

Johnny