Friday, April 29, 2005

Are We Actually Supposed to Believe This Crap?



Here's a blurry shot of them kissing:


OK, here it is better, courtesy of people.com:


According to AnaNova.com:



Katie Holmes is saving herself for Tom...

Tom Cruise's new girlfriend says she will not have sex until she gets married.

Actress Katie Holmes has reportedly told friends she will remain a virgin until her wedding night.

Read the rest here: http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1374982.html?menu=entertainment.film


Now, I don't know about you... but I wasn't born yesterday... Are we to believe she spent all those years with hotty Chris Klein and didn't do the deed? I think not... Unless she's one of those Born-Again Virgins... and I'm still not buying it! Melissa? --Joan

For some reason, this whole stepping out thing seems so phony to me, like it's a publicity stunt or something. I mean, the "relationship" he had with Penelope Cruz was said numerous times to be a stunt for the most part. Who knows with these two? Katie is so sweet and Tom is so smug and cocky although (in the voice and accent of Rosie Perez from Untamed Heart), "I'd do him." And the whole virginity thing, that's a crock of shit. She does seem like a nice, wholesome girl but there's no way in hell I believe she's still a virgin.

And check this out, talk about FAH-REE-KEEEEY! You know those bios they have on IMDb with a list of quotes that the actor said? Well, here's a quote from Katie's bio on IMDb:


"I think every little girl dreams about her wedding. I used to think I was going to marry Tom Cruise."

What the fuh???
--Melissa

GET THE FRIG OUTTA HERE. That's some good investigating on your part, Melissa. Old Joan raised ya right, eh? I'm truly mystified by this entire development. Do you think she dumped Klein for Cruise? It's possible...and more plausible now, considering this info from IMDB. Well, anyway... regarding her supposed virginity... I just spoke w/our mutual friend, Herr Rizzo, and he said: "She'll be getting a taste of Xenu any day now." LOFL.
--Joan

Ah, yes, Herr Rizzo must be quite disappointed by the Holmes/Klein relationship demise. I know he was pulling for those two to make it. I'm not sure if Katie dumped Klein for Cruise, I'm not entirely sure what happened there. But I'm hoping Katie and/or Tom talk and SOON!
--Melissa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I typed in a comment but then my little earth just kept spinnin' and spinnin' so here it is again :)

I dreamed of marrying Murphy Brown (Candice Bergen) growing up but I got stuck with Nuray instead.

Johnny

Anonymous said...

oooh, that's harsh. you gonna let him get away w/that, nuray?

--n

Nuray said...

I'll kick his ass when he gets home tonight.