Friday, April 01, 2005

Scott Savol + ex-girlfriend = domestic dispute

There's always gotta be something up with at least one of them. I'm actually surprised this isn't causing an ejection of Scott from American Idol.



Read about the charges and the actual police report here at The Smoking Gun.

Oh, no he did-n't? Wow. I thought the "rough" exterior was just a facade. Turns out, he's a dirtbag. I guess I'm not completely shocked, though. He s/b taken off the show, if he never revealed this info to American Idol/FOX. --Nicole

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's from Ohio, what did you expect?

Johnny :)

Nuray said...

I hate him, never liked him even before I had heard about this. I really hope he gets voted off next week. I was hoping it would be last night but Nikko went bye-bye...I ain't complainin'!

Anonymous said...

Tell us how you erally feel Nuray!

Johnny

Anonymous said...

Really, not erally.

Johnny