Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Angelina: Preggers

Finally, it's out. Ain't no denying it now: Angelina and Brad have been doing the nasty and it's resulted in a lil' Brangie spawn. --Melissa


Melissa, I have to say... she looks waaaaaaay far along in that pic. Most women don't begin showing till their 4th month. I'm going out on a limb here and saying she's 6 months. The only way they could fuck Jennifer Anniston's life up more is if they decide to name the kid: ANNIFER JENNISTON PITT-JOLIE.

Possible statements of denial include:
Angelina: I didn't know I could get pregnant by having sex standing up.
Brad: Although our relationship has yet to be confirmed, I can attest that my boys can swim.
Angelina: Brad and I have been too busy adopting the entire third world to conceive naturally. It's possible sitting on that toilet seat in Jahar was a bad idea.

Fast fwd 6 months:
Doctor: Congratulations Mr and Mrs Pitt-Jolie, It's an 8lb pair of lips.

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Try the shrimp. --Joan

Here's another scan from the issue. Yeah, she's pretty far out there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, somebody got up on the witty end of the bed this morning :)

johnny