Wednesday, January 04, 2006

So typical




Lindsey Lohan, teen star of the last 14 minutes, has finally admitted her emaciated frame is not the product of diet or "growing up" -- typically, it's related to an eating disorder. Color me surprised. If everyone just laid off her for a minute, she might actually want to eat something. In the ever-funny words of George Carlin: "Rich bitch, doesn't wanna eat? Fuck 'er." The pics depict Lohan, when she was normal. And Lohan when she was clearly not eating... alongside her freakishly skinny gal pal, Nicole Ritchie.

In a tell-all interview in the latest issue of Vanity Fair, on newsstands Wednesday, the Mean Girls star confesses that she experimented with drugs and struggled with bulimia, the latter to blame for whittling her body down to a skeletal figure that even she found "disgusting." [E!]

2 comments:

Nuray said...

Since Mean Girls, La Lohan has found a place in my heart. Weirdly, I'm not annoyed by her, nor am I tired of her over-exposure. Weird, huh? You know for someone who wants to rip LeAnn Rimes' face off, how am I not annoyed by Lindsay?

Anonymous said...

I like Lindsay, think she looks hot in the brunette pic.

Johnny