Friday, January 20, 2006

It ain't OVAH! Part: The Trash Lives On.

I'm guessing Bobby was drunk or high, or something. Seems like he doesn't remember telling people that him and Whitney were headed for divorce. --Melissa


Asked by PEOPLE on Thursday how the story started, Brown replied, "I really couldn't tell you. They say I said something about it, but I joke a lot. ... I don't think I said it, but if I did it was a joke. Trust me. ... It's someone that got the words mixed up."

When Houston heard the story, Brown says, "Oh, she called me! She's calling me on a regular basis like, 'Bobby! Did you say this? Did you say that?'"

Brown describes Houston as "definitely upset." As for himself, he says, "There's no way I can be upset, because I didn't say it and I'm not trying to divorce her, and that's the most important thing.

"She's my friend," he adds. "She's the better half of me. They say opposites attract, but we're not opposites. We're one person. We're loving life, and we're just trying to be as good to each other as possible. And we're moving on." [People]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember when Whitney looked good?

Johnny