Friday, June 23, 2006

He's just a complete doofus.

Has someone carved a giant chunk out of Tom Cruise's head...you know, the part that contains his long-term memory? If I were his adopted kids, I'd be feeling pretty shitty about now:

Tom Cruise, whose fiancee Katie Holmes recently had a baby girl, says he would like to have 10 children. "I always wanted to be a father. I remember my whole life, I wanted to be a father. So I'm hoping maybe I have 10 children," he said. [nzherald]

Hey, asshole: remember these two kids...? Look familiar? Huh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, dude. Some people can be so shitty to their kids after divorce.

Anonymous said...

oh, you guys are mean! it's not like he said "i'd really love to have kids and i currently only have one"!

johnny

Nuray said...

I think now that he knows he can knock up a woman, he gonna go crazy doing it. Cause everything is a Case of the Crazies with TC.

Nicole said...

the jury is still out as to if his boys are swimmers... i still think she was basted.